Call Us Toll Free 

Close this search box.

Massachusetts Nursing Home Abuse Attorney

When we place a parent in a nursing home, we expect that he or she will be treated with the highest degree of competence and care. At Hamilton & Hamilton, as experienced nursing home abuse lawyers, we are committed to advocating for the rights of abused residents, ensuring they receive the care they deserve.


Help Us Make a Difference

Unfortunately, nursing home negligence and abuse are frighteningly common.

Due to nursing home negligence and abuse, our loved ones suffer:

  • Bed sores
  • Broken bones
  • Slip and fall accidents
  • Heatstroke and frostbite
  • Physical and sexual assault
  • Prescription mix-ups
  • Death

At Hamilton & Hamilton, we believe that every person can make a difference in the world.

Although lawsuits are not the answer to all of society’s ills, they can have a strong influence on corporations that have failed to act responsibly.

Large corporations respond to lawsuits by making structural, procedural, and operational changes that lead to greater safety and sensitivity for all patients. Holding nursing homes and other businesses responsible for their actions is important.

 If you or a family member has been injured by a nursing home that just does not care, step forward.

If you need to speak with an attorney about nursing home negligence or abuse, contact an experienced personal injury attorney at Hamilton & Hamilton. We represent clients statewide throughout Massachusetts. Call 781-894-8700 or toll-free 866-586-2209.


More Than 60 Years of Combined Legal Experience

When you retain Hamilton & Hamilton to represent your interests, you can be confident that your case is being handled by seasoned professionals. Our partners, Leslie Hamilton and Christopher Hamilton have more than 60 years of combined legal experience.



Let's Talk

We Are Here to Help

If you have questions, need the advice of a trusted counselor, or simply do not know where to turn,
a team at Hamilton & Hamilton is here to help. or use the online contact form.